The US electronic payments association has issued a Request for Comment concerning plans to change its operating rules to provide a framework for emerging mobile payments applications. Full details on NACHA's website.
- Isis considers HCE as monthly growth hits 50%
- New EMV framework to support NFC, QR, Bluetooth LE and more
- Smartrac to seed Internet of Things platform with 1.5bn tags a year
- NXP to demo NFC national ID app
- MeaWallet to launch mobile payments platform that supports NFC, BLE and QR