Credit Valtellina already issues contactless Visa PayWave cards in Italy’s Sondrio province under the Tellcard brand name. Now it is testing NFC with Visa Europe, in a small scale trial involving fifty of the bank’s employees. More (in Italian) in Cellulare Magazine.
- German carriers and retailers promote NFC mobile payments in Berlin
- Jawbone adds NFC payments to fitness trackers with AmEx
- Half of digital tickets will be bought on mobile by 2019
- Jawbone to add NFC payments?
- Kairos mechanical smartwatches get NFC payments