Chinese handset manufacturer Yulong Computer Telecommunication Scientific is to launch “a dual-module NFC mobile phone at the end of this year”, according to a report in the SinoCast Daily Business Beat (via TMCnet). The company is working with mobile operators, banks and bus companies on NFC mobile phone testing and commercial use, the article reports, and Yulong has also signed up as a member of the NFC Forum. More details as soon as we have them…
- UK consumers eye up iris scanning for banking biometrics
- LG to develop its own MST technology?
- Samsung Pay set to go live in Canada?
- NXP to be bought by Qualcomm in US$47bn deal
- NFC to lead sharp rise in global smart packaging market