The NFC Zone will be opened during the second half of the year, Yu-Shik Kim told delegates. Major merchants including Dunkin’ Donuts, Home Plus, Lotte Mart, GS 25, GS Caltex, and SK Energy will be taking part in the project. Financial partners include Visa, MasterCard, HyundaiCard and BC Card.
- Cartamundi to develop flexible NFC tags
- 30% of US shoppers to use mobile payments this holiday season
- Drop offers beacon-based payments
- Square eyes global expansion
- Saatchi & Saatchi designs beacon loyalty rewards for Japan’s TenTen Technologies