The NFC Zone will be opened during the second half of the year, Yu-Shik Kim told delegates. Major merchants including Dunkin’ Donuts, Home Plus, Lotte Mart, GS 25, GS Caltex, and SK Energy will be taking part in the project. Financial partners include Visa, MasterCard, HyundaiCard and BC Card.
- 25% of world’s population to use mobile banking in four years
- Brits want black cab contactless payments
- GlobalPlatform discovery specification eases NFC roaming
- Nokia sells Here to Audi, BMW and Daimler
- Vodafone customers top up with PowaTag