NFC marketing specialist Tapit is to supply Australian recycling company Envirobank with NFC tags for use on its public-facing waste recycling stations. “Not only does NFC decrease the need for brochures and paper coupons but NFC can also help recycling companies spread their good work via social media buzz,” says Tapit’s Dave Cunningham.
- YesTap tests NFC shopping wall in Amsterdam
- Core Jewels offers diamond rings with NFC
- Revolution Money founder raises funds for location-based marketing venture
- Ecuador’s central bank plans national mobile wallet
- Alipay Wallet hits 190m users