NFC marketing specialist Tapit is to supply Australian recycling company Envirobank with NFC tags for use on its public-facing waste recycling stations. “Not only does NFC decrease the need for brochures and paper coupons but NFC can also help recycling companies spread their good work via social media buzz,” says Tapit’s Dave Cunningham.
- Starbucks Canada to add Mobile Order & Pay
- Scotiabank expands availability of NFC mobile wallet service
- Microsoft adds Windows Hello to new devices
- Verizon agrees to support Samsung Pay
- JCB to pilot palm vein payments in Japan