NFC marketing specialist Tapit is to supply Australian recycling company Envirobank with NFC tags for use on its public-facing waste recycling stations. “Not only does NFC decrease the need for brochures and paper coupons but NFC can also help recycling companies spread their good work via social media buzz,” says Tapit’s Dave Cunningham.
- Bank develops NFC suit that lets customers pay by swiping a sleeve
- PayPal takes another look at NFC
- NFC Forum updates specs with support for pairing at a distance
- Total Produce pushes fruit and veg with NFC in supermarkets
- GSMA reports on NFC adoption at MWC, SIM trends and HCE