An NFC primer for developers has been published by BlackBerry maker RIM. The document, written by Martin Woolley and John Murray from the company’s developer relations team, explains how NFC works in general as well as looking more specifically at how the technology has been implemented in BlackBerry devices.
- Japanese government to trial biometrics
- Sarine to add NFC to share details on diamonds and gemstones
- WhatsApp tests NFC for group invites
- Samsung Pay gets new features and gives away $100,000 in prizes
- NXP rebrands Mifare SDK as TapLinx