Printing giant Quad/Graphics is to show off print solutions that utilise NFC at next week's DMA tradeshow in Boston. "Adding chip technology to print is a fast-growing opportunity as NFC-enabled devices are launched, and as marketers and publishers discover the features and benefits," says the company, which employs 24,000 workers at 60 production sites around the world.
- Vodafone rolls out NFC mobile wallet across Germany
- Portsmouth FC engages fans with NFC
- EMVCo publishes tokenization framework specification
- Isis considers HCE as monthly growth hits 50%
- New EMV framework to support NFC, QR, Bluetooth LE and more