Printing giant Quad/Graphics is to show off print solutions that utilise NFC at next week’s DMA tradeshow in Boston. “Adding chip technology to print is a fast-growing opportunity as NFC-enabled devices are launched, and as marketers and publishers discover the features and benefits,” says the company, which employs 24,000 workers at 60 production sites around the world.
- Corporate drivers to get mobile payments at the pump
- Boon launches in the UK and adds Apple Pay support
- NFC Forum moves closer to interoperable NFC ticketing
- Mobile-only bank goes live in the UK
- Proxama integrates Discover’s D-PAS into EMV enablement solution