NFC specialist Narian Technologies expects to try out its retail applications with a large department store chain and a large supermarket chain in the US in the first quarter of 2012. A major film festival is also set to employ some of the company’s NFC technology next year, the firm’s Einar Rosenberg has told NFC World.
- Second generation NFC Ring seeks funding
- BNP Paribas pilots cards with dynamic security codes
- Samsung Pay gets seven city US promo tour
- Starbucks takes mobile ordering to the UK
- Clear2Pay adds certified testing solutions for US move to EMV