NFC specialist Narian Technologies expects to try out its retail applications with a large department store chain and a large supermarket chain in the US in the first quarter of 2012. A major film festival is also set to employ some of the company’s NFC technology next year, the firm’s Einar Rosenberg has told NFC World.
- Fido Alliance adds authentication support for NFC and BLE
- London buses get on board beacon rollout
- Beacons on menu for Cathay Pacific lounge guests
- 25% of British consumers fear mobile payments will make them spend more
- Facebook rolls out Messenger mobile payments across US