NFC specialist Narian Technologies expects to try out its retail applications with a large department store chain and a large supermarket chain in the US in the first quarter of 2012. A major film festival is also set to employ some of the company's NFC technology next year, the firm's Einar Rosenberg has told NFC World.
- BadgePass rolls out NFC eID
- Juniper: 10bn mobile contactless transactions to be made annually by 2018
- Vodafone rolls out NFC mobile wallet across Germany
- Portsmouth FC engages fans with NFC
- EMVCo publishes tokenization framework specification