SCM Microsystems has announced an NFC solutions development kit that includes reader modules, drivers, source code examples for handling device-to-tag and peer-to-peer NFC applications, software development tools, and documentation. The kit will be available from parent company Identive’s online store from mid-October.
- Amazon releases mobile wallet app for Android
- Westpac trials HCE mobile payments in New Zealand
- Consult Hyperion demos EMV mobile payments over BLE on an iPhone
- IBM partners with Monitise
- GSMA publishes NFC coupon and loyalty technical proposal