SCM Microsystems has announced an NFC solutions development kit that includes reader modules, drivers, source code examples for handling device-to-tag and peer-to-peer NFC applications, software development tools, and documentation. The kit will be available from parent company Identive’s online store from mid-October.
- ING Direct allows donations with Android Pay
- Apple says NFC access “not open to negotiation with any bank”
- Xiaomi to launch Mi Pay on 1 September
- Malibu equips 40,000 bottles with NFC tags for UK pilot
- ANZ adds Mastercard support to Apple Pay