SCM Microsystems has announced an NFC solutions development kit that includes reader modules, drivers, source code examples for handling device-to-tag and peer-to-peer NFC applications, software development tools, and documentation. The kit will be available from parent company Identive’s online store from mid-October.
- Wearable payments to reach $501bn by 2020
- OneBit tests Bitcoin payments via NFC
- US shoppers buying into mobile payments
- Square ‘files for public offering’
- Visa signs up 2,300 financial institutions for Visa Token Service