SCM Microsystems has announced an NFC solutions development kit that includes reader modules, drivers, source code examples for handling device-to-tag and peer-to-peer NFC applications, software development tools, and documentation. The kit will be available from parent company Identive’s online store from mid-October.
- SimplyTapp launches open source tokenization project
- Bookatable tests iBeacon at 119 restaurants
- Chicago to get NFC mobile ticketing in 2016
- Discover CEO outlines plan to join Apple Pay
- Researchers show off ‘skin buttons’ for smartwatches