Just one in four Germans wants to pay for goods with their mobile phone and 54% don’t want to use any form of mobile payment, according to a survey conducted by management consultancy Putz & Partner.
- Alipay gains acceptance in US and Europe
- EMVCo and Fido to deliver biometric authentication standards for mobile payments
- Mastercard adds online Masterpass payments to Android Pay, Samsung Pay and Microsoft Wallet
- Blockchain authentication for mobile transactions
- Intel to put Visa payments technology into connected devices