NFC payments could arrive in Australia as soon as the new year. According to The Australian, “Visa country manager Vipin Kalra said private negotiations between mobile carriers, banks and handset makers had reached a sufficient level of consensus to pave the way for a commercial service in Australia within a few months.”
- Apple Pay arriving in Germany?
- Chicago mobile ticket app hits 1m downloads
- Dubai bus passengers to get hands-free smart ticketing
- Visa works on blockchain B2B payment system
- Pizza Hut offers NFC tattoos that let customers order favourite takeaway