Korean mobile network operator KT is adding smart posters to bus stops across Gyeonggi Province. Travellers will be able to use the posters to download real-time bus service information via NFC tags or QR codes.
- KLM uses Bluetooth beacons to help passengers navigate Schiphol Airport
- Uber runs NFC marketing campaign in London pubs and clubs
- Transcript: eBay CEO John Donahoe discusses the future of PayPal as an independent company
- NFC technology report available for free download
- iPad to get Apple Pay support?