Taiwan Mobile is placing smart posters in its Myfone stores that let customers call a Taiwan Taxi Corp cab using a Nokia NFC phone. The system automatically books a taxi for customers who tap the poster and sends them a text to let them know the cab number and their waiting time.
- Lessons learned from implementing HCE for cloud-based NFC mobile payments — See the webinar now on NFC World
- Cartes Bancaires picks Gemalto to ease member banks’ NFC mobile payments offer
- Alipay comes to more Australian stores
- Australian bank reveals NFC payments sticker use
- Apple Pay adds US and Australian banks