POS terminal maker Key Innovations has unveiled an unattended payment terminal that uses animated menus to help customers navigate the payment process. The NFC-enabled KSD6000 features a bright 3.2inch color display and “offers retailers a unique opportunity to deliver advertising and highly targeted promotions directly to customers during the payment process,” says the firm.
- Apple Pay arriving in Germany?
- Chicago mobile ticket app hits 1m downloads
- Dubai bus passengers to get hands-free smart ticketing
- Visa works on blockchain B2B payment system
- Pizza Hut offers NFC tattoos that let customers order favourite takeaway