American Express is to make an API available for its Serve digital wallet platform, Harshul Sanghi, the new VP of the company’s enterprise growth group has told Techcrunch. “The wallet that has the most brand partnerships is what customers are going to gravitate to,” says Sanghi.
- Smartphone users rate security most important app attribute, survey finds
- Apple unveils new MacBook Pro with Touch ID integration for Apple Pay payments
- Nine out of 10 commercial banks exploring blockchain for payments, survey finds
- PBoC reports on China mobile payments market
- Blockchain NFC start-up focuses on expansion after $10m funding