American Express is to make an API available for its Serve digital wallet platform, Harshul Sanghi, the new VP of the company’s enterprise growth group has told Techcrunch. “The wallet that has the most brand partnerships is what customers are going to gravitate to,” says Sanghi.
- Samsung adds biometrics to mobile transactions
- Kohl’s to allow checkouts from mobile app
- Glacéau Smartwater sends tips to Londoners using BLE beacons
- Contactless POS transactions nearing $500bn
- Valencia commuters to test NFC wristbands for public transport