Hungary’s three mobile network operators — Magyar Telekom, Telenor Magyarország and Vodafone Magyarország — have held a press event to jointly promote the benefits of NFC payments, reports the Budapest Business Journal. The mobile companies should team up with banks, Magyar Telekom boss Christopher Mattheisen told those attending the meeting.
- Apple Pay targets US retail and transport expansion
- Pakistan bank offers mobile ATM cash withdrawals
- Samsung Pay set for 2017 UK launch
- Canadian bank replaces NFC SIM-based service with HCE
- Android Pay launches in Ireland