Spanish rail operator Renfe has begun an NFC ticketing trial on Madrid's suburban commuter network, in conjunction with Vodafone. "We are convinced that NFC technology will be the global benchmark and want to be pioneers in providing our customers with the benefit of a more convenient and flexible system," says Renfe president Teofilo Serrano.
- Narvesen expands NFC loyalty across Latvia
- Survey reveals demand for contactless and NFC payments in Dubai
- NFC phone for care workers goes worldwide
- NFC stickers impress retailers at Sydney show
- UL gets EMVCo accreditation for mobile payments testing