US regional coffee chain Peet's is to accept contactless card and Google Wallet NFC payments at all its company-owned locations by the end of this month. Eighteen Peet's stores in and around San Francisco and San Jose already accept NFC payments.
- Vodafone rolls out NFC mobile wallet across Germany
- Portsmouth FC engages fans with NFC
- EMVCo publishes tokenization framework specification
- Isis considers HCE as monthly growth hits 50%
- New EMV framework to support NFC, QR, Bluetooth LE and more