MasterCard’s head of mobile, Mung Ki Woo, will appear on Twitter next week for an open question and answer session on mobile payments. Woo will field questions tweeted at @MungKiatMC for 30 minutes from 11:00 EDT/16:00 BST on Wednesday 19 October.
- Transport for the North set to trial HCE for travel payments
- Japanese government to trial biometrics
- Sarine to add NFC to share details on diamonds and gemstones
- WhatsApp tests NFC for group invites
- Samsung Pay gets new features and gives away $100,000 in prizes