Mobile payments are set for rapid growth in China, according to new research. The country will have 230 million mobile payment users by the end of this year, spending 11.37bn yuan (US$1.8bn) — 400 percent up on 2010 — reports China Daily. This is expected to rise to 320m users and 35.78bn yuan in 2012.
- Apple Pay arriving in Germany?
- Chicago mobile ticket app hits 1m downloads
- Dubai bus passengers to get hands-free smart ticketing
- Visa works on blockchain B2B payment system
- Pizza Hut offers NFC tattoos that let customers order favourite takeaway