Panasonic has announced a pair of ruggedised Android 3.2 ‘Honeycomb’ tablets designed for business use that will come with NFC as standard. The 7-inch BizPad is to be released in Japan in December, with a 10.1-inch version shipping in January 2012.
- Cartamundi to develop flexible NFC tags
- 30% of US shoppers to use mobile payments this holiday season
- Drop offers beacon-based payments
- Square eyes global expansion
- Saatchi & Saatchi designs beacon loyalty rewards for Japan’s TenTen Technologies