Panasonic has announced a pair of ruggedised Android 3.2 ‘Honeycomb’ tablets designed for business use that will come with NFC as standard. The 7-inch BizPad is to be released in Japan in December, with a 10.1-inch version shipping in January 2012.
- ING opens up HCE to all Netherlands customers
- JCPenney piloting store cards on Apple Pay
- Developers unveil electronic tattoos for payments and healthcare
- Fashion mag drives 500,000 store visits with beacon campaign
- Wirecard launches HCE payments in four European countries