Google has uploaded a video to YouTube that shows consumers using Google Wallet to make payments in a range of retail outlets in New York and in San Francisco. The video includes footage of Google Wallet brand ambassadors walking shoppers through the mobile shopping and payments experience.
- Apple Pay users report merchant POS problems
- New Zealand NFC wallet venture Semble goes live
- AMP Bank adds HCE payments to mobile app
- 82% of UK marketers unaware of NFC OOH advertising
- Vodafone combines tokens and SIMs for NFC payments in Europe