Google has uploaded a video to YouTube that shows consumers using Google Wallet to make payments in a range of retail outlets in New York and in San Francisco. The video includes footage of Google Wallet brand ambassadors walking shoppers through the mobile shopping and payments experience.
- Magyar Telekom launches NFC in Hungary
- Danish carriers abandon mobile payments ambitions
- Android Pay to use fingerprint security
- Swirl reports positive consumer feedback on in-store beacon offers
- High value contactless payments arrive in the UK