Temperature monitoring specialist American Thermal Instruments is to launch six pilots to test the Log-IC NFC data loggers it launched last month. Participants for the three-month trials will be selected from the logistics, pharmaceuticals, retail and manufacturing sectors and will track vaccines, flowers, fruits, vegetables, wine and other products according to RFID Journal. The temperature data loggers can be read with NFC phones through the product’s box as goods move through the supply chain.
- Apple Pay arriving in Germany?
- Chicago mobile ticket app hits 1m downloads
- Dubai bus passengers to get hands-free smart ticketing
- Visa works on blockchain B2B payment system
- Pizza Hut offers NFC tattoos that let customers order favourite takeaway