NFC tag and equipment supplier BuyNFCtags.com has released a Windows application that enables the user to read and write basic NFC tags using a desktop computer. The US$75 Gototags software “is good for small run encoding and it’s the perfect solution for presentations and prototypes of NFC functionality,” says the firm.
- Samsung adds biometrics to mobile transactions
- Kohl’s to allow checkouts from mobile app
- Glacéau Smartwater sends tips to Londoners using BLE beacons
- Contactless POS transactions nearing $500bn
- Valencia commuters to test NFC wristbands for public transport