NFC tag and equipment supplier BuyNFCtags.com has released a Windows application that enables the user to read and write basic NFC tags using a desktop computer. The US$75 Gototags software “is good for small run encoding and it’s the perfect solution for presentations and prototypes of NFC functionality,” says the firm.
- Partnership deal for contactless payment wearables
- Visa opens up its tokenization platform to third party suppliers
- Apple Pay goes live in Japan
- Alipay targets 2bn global users
- PayPal talks up in-store mobile payments and One Touch adoption