MTS, Russia’s leading telecommunications operator, has signed an agreement with MasterCard to develop NFC mobile contactless services. “The partnership with MasterCard is aimed at creating conditions in Russia for the most extensive development of NFC payments as well as to extend MTS customers’ choice of payments instruments,” says company president Andrew Dubovskov.
- German carriers and retailers promote NFC mobile payments in Berlin
- Jawbone adds NFC payments to fitness trackers with AmEx
- Half of digital tickets will be bought on mobile by 2019
- Jawbone to add NFC payments?
- Kairos mechanical smartwatches get NFC payments