MTS, Russia’s leading telecommunications operator, has signed an agreement with MasterCard to develop NFC mobile contactless services. “The partnership with MasterCard is aimed at creating conditions in Russia for the most extensive development of NFC payments as well as to extend MTS customers’ choice of payments instruments,” says company president Andrew Dubovskov.
- Football fans get BLE promos
- MCX suffers email address data breach
- Samsung to offer money transfers
- MCX responds to criticism
- White paper explores the role of TSMs in cross-border NFC payments