MTS, Russia’s leading telecommunications operator, has signed an agreement with MasterCard to develop NFC mobile contactless services. “The partnership with MasterCard is aimed at creating conditions in Russia for the most extensive development of NFC payments as well as to extend MTS customers’ choice of payments instruments,” says company president Andrew Dubovskov.
- Welsh museum tests iBeacons
- Visa details Apple Pay setup process
- Amex warns of slow mobile wallet adoption
- Apple builds SIM into iPad Air 2
- Five hundred banks sign up for Apple Pay