MTS, Russia’s leading telecommunications operator, has signed an agreement with MasterCard to develop NFC mobile contactless services. “The partnership with MasterCard is aimed at creating conditions in Russia for the most extensive development of NFC payments as well as to extend MTS customers’ choice of payments instruments,” says company president Andrew Dubovskov.
- Facebook tests Messenger payments
- Jiffy signs up more than 350,000 users
- Walmart Pay adds another 14 states
- Canadian credit unions go live with Mobile Pay
- NAB uses HCE for instant card replacement