MTS, Russia's leading telecommunications operator, has signed an agreement with MasterCard to develop NFC mobile contactless services. "The partnership with MasterCard is aimed at creating conditions in Russia for the most extensive development of NFC payments as well as to extend MTS customers' choice of payments instruments," says company president Andrew Dubovskov.
- Dubai shopping mall to launch NFC and Bluetooth mobile loyalty program
- C-Sam speeds NFC development with applets and testing services
- Google Wallet adds phones
- Telecom Italia announces new NFC ticketing pilots
- RapidNFC adds NXP NTAG210 to its range