MTS, Russia's leading telecommunications operator, has signed an agreement with MasterCard to develop NFC mobile contactless services. "The partnership with MasterCard is aimed at creating conditions in Russia for the most extensive development of NFC payments as well as to extend MTS customers' choice of payments instruments," says company president Andrew Dubovskov.
- ICS picks Aconite for NFC
- Zwipe raises US$3.5m for NFC and fingerprint ID card
- Qualcomm announces 4G Snapdragon chipsets with NFC
- Chrome OS to get NFC unlock?
- French firm sues HTC and LG for NFC patent infringement