Handset maker Nokia has added an NFC section to its app store, to encourage its customers to use the growing number of NFC applications for their mobile phones. According to the company, the new NFC Apps collection gives the technology better visibility in the storefront and provides an incentive for developers to turn out more NFC applications.
- UK consumers eye up iris scanning for banking biometrics
- LG to develop its own MST technology?
- Samsung Pay set to go live in Canada?
- NXP to be bought by Qualcomm in US$47bn deal
- NFC to lead sharp rise in global smart packaging market