The total redemption value of mobile coupons will exceed US$43 billion globally by 2016 — an eightfold increase from $5.4bn this year — as they are increasingly delivered by mobile apps, according to a new report from Juniper Research.
- Alipay expands across Europe after deals with major banks and payment providers
- Android Pay offers Christmas rewards
- Loyalty and gifts added to Apple Pay
- Amazon Go store will let customers shop and go without checkout queues
- Join us on Thursday for HCE mobile payments webinar