French digital agencies Nexence and United Spirit have unveiled MyCheckExperience, a service for event organisers wishing to connect a social media aspect with their real world events. Attendees who register on the organiser’s Facebook page can then use QR codes, RFID bracelets or NFC phones to feed pictures taken by roaming event staff back to their Facebook walls.
- Apple Pay arriving in Germany?
- Chicago mobile ticket app hits 1m downloads
- Dubai bus passengers to get hands-free smart ticketing
- Visa works on blockchain B2B payment system
- Pizza Hut offers NFC tattoos that let customers order favourite takeaway