The chief executive of the the company that organises the Wima NFC tradeshows in Monte Carlo and in the US has been appointed as an adviser to the cabinet of Prince Albert II of Monaco. In his ten years at Monaco Mediax, David Tomatis has overseen the growth of the Monte Carlo Television Festival and the Monaco Media Forum as well as Wima.
- Bank of America adds AI to mobile app
- US consumers ‘largely unfamiliar’ with contactless and mobile payments, research shows
- Mastercard to roll out biometric ID service in North America
- PayPal to be payment option in Messenger app
- App users positive on mobile payments