Digital marketing agency Isobar is holding an NFC Hackathon in San Francisco later this month, to coincide with the Appnation III conference. The Create 32 event will follow a similar format to the Create 48 hackathon held in Boston in September and will start at 8am on November 30. Developers, hackers, and start-ups are invited to create new NFC applications in just 32 hours before demonstrating them to a judging panel.
- Apple Pay arriving in Germany?
- Chicago mobile ticket app hits 1m downloads
- Dubai bus passengers to get hands-free smart ticketing
- Visa works on blockchain B2B payment system
- Pizza Hut offers NFC tattoos that let customers order favourite takeaway