Digital marketing agency Isobar is holding an NFC Hackathon in San Francisco later this month, to coincide with the Appnation III conference. The Create 32 event will follow a similar format to the Create 48 hackathon held in Boston in September and will start at 8am on November 30. Developers, hackers, and start-ups are invited to create new NFC applications in just 32 hours before demonstrating them to a judging panel.
- Japanese government to trial biometrics
- Sarine to add NFC to share details on diamonds and gemstones
- WhatsApp tests NFC for group invites
- Samsung Pay gets new features and gives away $100,000 in prizes
- NXP rebrands Mifare SDK as TapLinx