The Android handset is reported to have a quad-core 1.5GHz Nvidia processor and a 4.7-inch 720p HD screen, offering a better display than the iPhone 4. The device is only 8.8mm thick, has 32GB of built-in storage, 1GB of RAM, a microSIM card slot, an 8-megapixel camera with backside illumination and 1080p HD video capture support, and a 720p front-facing camera. The phone doesn’t, though, have a microSD card slot.
- Alipay gains acceptance in US and Europe
- EMVCo and Fido to deliver biometric authentication standards for mobile payments
- Mastercard adds online Masterpass payments to Android Pay, Samsung Pay and Microsoft Wallet
- Blockchain authentication for mobile transactions
- Intel to put Visa payments technology into connected devices