Starbucks is now accepting mobile payments from customers in Canada, reports The Globe and Mail. The coffee chain has processed more than 20 million mobile payments since launching its barcode-based payment app in the US in January, and some 65% of Starbucks’ customers in Canada and the US have smartphones.
- Delhi commuters to get wearable travel cards
- School children test wearable payments in Singapore
- US banks unveil money-transfer app
- US banks told to improve cyber security
- Face recognition ticketing system unveiled