Starbucks is now accepting mobile payments from customers in Canada, reports The Globe and Mail. The coffee chain has processed more than 20 million mobile payments since launching its barcode-based payment app in the US in January, and some 65% of Starbucks’ customers in Canada and the US have smartphones.
- Danish shoppers to get BLE mobile payments in 2017
- LG Pay delays launch, cites testing issues
- Square brings contactless reader to Australia
- Study shows growing appetite for mobile payments and biometrics
- mBeaconVend enables mobile vending machine payments