“We’re doing a trial with Google Wallet and it’s great for those consumers who don’t have cash but want to buy a Coke,” Coca-Cola SVP Wendy Clark told attendees at Ad:tech in New York this week, Mobile Commerce Daily reports. “We’re experimenting with this…. The combination of mobile commerce and location technology moves our business from the point of sale to the point of thirst,” she explained. “If we know where you are and that you are thirsty we can move you to the nearest outlet to quench that thirst.”
- One billion people make use of mobile banking
- LG to launch mobile payments service?
- Ultracash launches sound-based mobile payment service in Bangalore
- Calgary to get mobile ticketing app?
- Gemalto tackles card-not-present fraud with dynamic CVV codes