“We’re doing a trial with Google Wallet and it’s great for those consumers who don’t have cash but want to buy a Coke,” Coca-Cola SVP Wendy Clark told attendees at Ad:tech in New York this week, Mobile Commerce Daily reports. “We’re experimenting with this…. The combination of mobile commerce and location technology moves our business from the point of sale to the point of thirst,” she explained. “If we know where you are and that you are thirsty we can move you to the nearest outlet to quench that thirst.”
- Turkish Airlines offers travel benefits via BLE
- Xbox to get mobile purchasing
- London Underground to accept NFC payments
- USI to supply iWatch chips?
- Apple and Swatch team on iWatch?