"We're doing a trial with Google Wallet and it's great for those consumers who don't have cash but want to buy a Coke," Coca-Cola SVP Wendy Clark told attendees at Ad:tech in New York this week, Mobile Commerce Daily reports. "We're experimenting with this.... The combination of mobile commerce and location technology moves our business from the point of sale to the point of thirst," she explained. "If we know where you are and that you are thirsty we can move you to the nearest outlet to quench that thirst."
- ICS picks Aconite for NFC
- Zwipe raises US$3.5m for NFC and fingerprint ID card
- Qualcomm announces 4G Snapdragon chipsets with NFC
- Chrome OS to get NFC unlock?
- French firm sues HTC and LG for NFC patent infringement