French bank Credit Agricole is launching a contactless payment trial in Caen. The bank will provide 200 iPhone users with a phone case from Device Fidelity containing a microSD-based NFC solution. Triallists will be able to use a Visa-provided secure payment application to make purchases of up to €20 (US$27) from merchants accepting Visa contactless payments.
- Transcript: Apple VP Kevin Lynch and CEO Tim Cook show off how Apple Watch can be used beyond payments
- Video demos show how Apple Pay users will make a payment with the iPhone 6
- How Apple will generate revenues from mobile payments begins to become clear
- Discover in talks on Apple Pay support
- MasterCard issues European contactless POS mandate