French bank Credit Agricole is launching a contactless payment trial in Caen. The bank will provide 200 iPhone users with a phone case from Device Fidelity containing a microSD-based NFC solution. Triallists will be able to use a Visa-provided secure payment application to make purchases of up to €20 (US$27) from merchants accepting Visa contactless payments.
- US banks get on board for mobile at the ATM
- G&D gets Amex accreditation for HCE payments solution
- Apple Pay awareness, adoption and usage drops in the US
- PayPal partners with Vodafone for NFC payments in Europe
- Samsung Pay to make UK and Spain debut “very soon”