French bank Credit Agricole is launching a contactless payment trial in Caen. The bank will provide 200 iPhone users with a phone case from Device Fidelity containing a microSD-based NFC solution. Triallists will be able to use a Visa-provided secure payment application to make purchases of up to €20 (US$27) from merchants accepting Visa contactless payments.
- Yandex.Checkout gets QR codes
- ANZ accused over Apple Pay support
- Biometric banking to top $4bn by 2021
- Starbucks’ Mobile Order & Pay on the rise across the US
- AMS sells NFC and RFID reader business to STMicroelectronics