Acer’s Liquid Express, the company’s first NFC-equipped device, is now available in the UK from Orange and T-Mobile. The entry-level smartphone features a 3.5-inch touch screen and runs Android 2.3 Gingerbread. Acer stated earlier this month that all its future Android smartphones will come with NFC.
- 600m mobile devices to include biometrics by 2021
- ANZ could offer mortgages through Apple Pay
- Mastercard and Verifone unveil Instalments payments app
- Austrian bank deploys NFC-ready ATMs
- Apple Pay launches in Spain