US NFC specialist Narian Technologies has released a new version of its Android-based NFC platform for retail. The software is designed to give retailers an easy and cost effective way to bring the benefits of NFC to their customers today, and boasts fully customisable look and feel as well as being optimised for usage in low bandwidth situations. Narian also demonstrated apps designed for events at this week’s Wima USA conference and exhibition.
- Smart Card Alliance offers HCE paper
- Square lets consumers send cash by text
- Citi launches digital wallet
- Estimote unveils BLE stickers
- IPC Media promotes magazine sales via convenience store beacons