US NFC venture Isis is exploring the potential of expanding overseas, Bloomberg reports. Isis “has held discussions to explore international opportunities,” Jaymee Johnson, Isis’ head of marketing, told the news service. “The underlying equity partners in Isis give us some degree of visibility and awareness beyond the US,” Johnson explained.
- Aramark and Tapingo take mobile payments to 25 US universities
- Chevron to offer NFC mobile payments at the pump
- Vein recognition market to grow 27% a year
- Moo launches range of NFC business cards
- DART to implement NFC fare payment system