US NFC venture Isis is exploring the potential of expanding overseas, Bloomberg reports. Isis "has held discussions to explore international opportunities," Jaymee Johnson, Isis' head of marketing, told the news service. "The underlying equity partners in Isis give us some degree of visibility and awareness beyond the US," Johnson explained.
- Isis considers HCE as monthly growth hits 50%
- New EMV framework to support NFC, QR, Bluetooth LE and more
- Smartrac to seed Internet of Things platform with 1.5bn tags a year
- NXP to demo NFC national ID app
- MeaWallet to launch mobile payments platform that supports NFC, BLE and QR