Smart posters and mobile marketing programmes have used more than half the NFC tags shipped to date and will account for 70% of shipments in 2016, according to a new report from ABI Research. In total, the NFC tag market will be worth US$298 million over the next five years, the forecasters predict.
- Samsung Pay to make UK and Spain debut “very soon”
- Axis Bank customers to get NFC wearables
- Payleven raises $10m for mPOS growth
- GSMA publishes IoT security guidelines
- Security update fixes Apple Pay flaw