US-based RFID tag supplier eAgile is now offering a range of printed products including signs, business cards, and labels that incorporate Avery Dennison's recently launched N-Zone NFC tags. "NFC products are easy to use, functional, and fun, making them the perfect way to communicate with the tech-savvy consumer and to compete in the increasingly tech-driven marketplace," says eAgile CEO Gary Burns.
- Isis considers HCE as monthly growth hits 50%
- New EMV framework to support NFC, QR, Bluetooth LE and more
- Smartrac to seed Internet of Things platform with 1.5bn tags a year
- NXP to demo NFC national ID app
- MeaWallet to launch mobile payments platform that supports NFC, BLE and QR