An NFC version of Samsung’s Android Galaxy Note tablet/phone device is on its way to AT&T in the US during the first half of 2012, according to fan site Sam Mobile. A Galaxy Note SHV-E160S test report submitted to the FCC appears to confirm the report.
- Samsung adds biometrics to mobile transactions
- Kohl’s to allow checkouts from mobile app
- Glacéau Smartwater sends tips to Londoners using BLE beacons
- Contactless POS transactions nearing $500bn
- Valencia commuters to test NFC wristbands for public transport