Nokia has announced the 801T smartphone, a Symbian Anna NFC device designed for use on China Mobile’s TD-SCDMA network. The Nokia 801T is pitched as a high-end handset for business users and features a one-piece stainless steel back panel, a 4-inch touchscreen and mobile TV via an extendable antenna.
- Japanese government to trial biometrics
- Sarine to add NFC to share details on diamonds and gemstones
- WhatsApp tests NFC for group invites
- Samsung Pay gets new features and gives away $100,000 in prizes
- NXP rebrands Mifare SDK as TapLinx