Club-goers in the Croatian capital Zagreb were able to order a ride home during December by tapping an NFC poster to call a taxi. In partnership with Nokia, the Aquarius, Groove, Mansion and Peppermint nightclubs all displayed smart posters which initiated a call to participating cab firms when tapped with an NFC phone.
- Oxigen Wallet loyalty program partnership
- Half of Brits expect to replace cash with new technologies
- Wienerschnitzel launches mobile payment and loyalty app
- CaixaBank launches HCE mobile payments app
- PayAnywhere reader supports Apple Pay