Club-goers in the Croatian capital Zagreb were able to order a ride home during December by tapping an NFC poster to call a taxi. In partnership with Nokia, the Aquarius, Groove, Mansion and Peppermint nightclubs all displayed smart posters which initiated a call to participating cab firms when tapped with an NFC phone.
- Webinar on delivering NFC transport ticketing services at scale — See it now on NFC World
- One in four UK consumers influenced by in-store payment methods
- UK cash payments fall to 48%
- Four in ten UK consumers willing to switch banks for mobile payments
- NXP ‘focused on mobile wallet’