Club-goers in the Croatian capital Zagreb were able to order a ride home during December by tapping an NFC poster to call a taxi. In partnership with Nokia, the Aquarius, Groove, Mansion and Peppermint nightclubs all displayed smart posters which initiated a call to participating cab firms when tapped with an NFC phone.
- Indian employees make NFC payments using everyday objects
- Two in three young Brits have made a mobile payment in-store
- Japanese bank eyes facial recognition
- IHG to accept Alipay in hotels worldwide
- NFC Ring circles the globe