An all-in-one terminal is set to allow taxi customers to pay for their journeys using NFC phones and contactless cards as well as magstripe credit/debit cards. The Revosys V5 Interactive Terminal will also display interactive digital advertising on its 10-inch touchscreen and offers a live surveillance feature that can be accessed from anywhere in the world via CDMA/3G and 4G connections.
- ICS picks Aconite for NFC
- Zwipe raises US$3.5m for NFC and fingerprint ID card
- Qualcomm announces 4G Snapdragon chipsets with NFC
- Chrome OS to get NFC unlock?
- French firm sues HTC and LG for NFC patent infringement