An all-in-one terminal is set to allow taxi customers to pay for their journeys using NFC phones and contactless cards as well as magstripe credit/debit cards. The Revosys V5 Interactive Terminal will also display interactive digital advertising on its 10-inch touchscreen and offers a live surveillance feature that can be accessed from anywhere in the world via CDMA/3G and 4G connections.
- LG to develop its own MST technology?
- Samsung Pay set to go live in Canada?
- NXP to be bought by Qualcomm in US$47bn deal
- NFC to lead sharp rise in global smart packaging market
- New MacBook Pro to support Touch ID?