Nokia has unveiled two new smartphones at the CES, but neither include NFC. “With our first Windows Phone devices we had to make decisions about priorities,” CEO Stephen Elop said, the Guardian reports. “But NFC is growing in importance, and I personally believe in it.”
- UK consumers eye up iris scanning for banking biometrics
- LG to develop its own MST technology?
- Samsung Pay set to go live in Canada?
- NXP to be bought by Qualcomm in US$47bn deal
- NFC to lead sharp rise in global smart packaging market