Inside Secure has released a new version of its open source NFC protocol stack. Open NFC 4.3.3 for Google Android 4.0 enables device manufacturers to include support for the latest NFC features included in Ice Cream Sandwich as well as access to multiple secure elements and is available to download free of charge.
- Lessons learned from implementing HCE for cloud-based NFC mobile payments — See the webinar now on NFC World
- Cartes Bancaires picks Gemalto to ease member banks’ NFC mobile payments offer
- Alipay comes to more Australian stores
- Australian bank reveals NFC payments sticker use
- Apple Pay adds US and Australian banks