OpenWays has unveiled a contactless hotel door key solution that works with both NFC and standard mobile phones. The new “Mobile Key Dual with Pure NFC” technology supports OpenWays’ Crypto Acoustic Credential (CAC) technology as well as NFC to allow mobile keys to be distributed by a hotel to all its guests and is being introduced in conjunction with Nokia, NXP and Nordic Choice Hotels.
- US Bank to donate $50,000 to charity through Apple Pay
- Beacons to drive $7.5bn in holiday season spending
- Seqr to add P2P transfers to mobile wallet
- Orange France reveals mobile retailing lessons
- Mahindra Comviva explains hybrid HCE