OpenWays has unveiled a contactless hotel door key solution that works with both NFC and standard mobile phones. The new “Mobile Key Dual with Pure NFC” technology supports OpenWays’ Crypto Acoustic Credential (CAC) technology as well as NFC to allow mobile keys to be distributed by a hotel to all its guests and is being introduced in conjunction with Nokia, NXP and Nordic Choice Hotels.
- Discover joins effort to speed up EMV checkout
- Amex bot notifies purchases through Facebook Messenger
- Walmart Pay arrives in 15 more states
- ABN Amro takes payments to WhatsApp
- EMV claims more than a third of global card-present payments