Inductive component specialist Premo has developed a 3D-coil isotropic magnetic antenna for NFC applications. The 3DC15-HF is designed to be surface mounted during PCB assembly and incorporates a trio of single coils arranged in three dimensions. The company sees the part being used in the automotive industry, including in keyless entry systems, as well as in other NFC applications.
- Join us next week for a free webinar on NFC toys and games
- Fashion retailer uses NFC to engage party-goers
- NFC Haloband seeks funding
- Flextown enables digital sharing through NFC business cards
- Merchant360 offers plug-in that lets retailers deliver coupons to any NFC phone