"I don't know of a handset manufacturer that isn't in process of making sure their stuff is PayPass ready," Ed McLaughlin, MasterCard's head of emerging payments has told Fast Company in an interview. Pressed on whether that "would include Apple then?", McLaughlin answered "Um, there are...like I say, [I don't know of] any handset maker out there... Now, when we have discussions with our partners, and they ask us not to disclose them, we don't."
- Vodafone rolls out NFC mobile wallet across Germany
- Portsmouth FC engages fans with NFC
- EMVCo publishes tokenization framework specification
- Isis considers HCE as monthly growth hits 50%
- New EMV framework to support NFC, QR, Bluetooth LE and more