"I don't know of a handset manufacturer that isn't in process of making sure their stuff is PayPass ready," Ed McLaughlin, MasterCard's head of emerging payments has told Fast Company in an interview. Pressed on whether that "would include Apple then?", McLaughlin answered "Um, there are...like I say, [I don't know of] any handset maker out there... Now, when we have discussions with our partners, and they ask us not to disclose them, we don't."
- UK gov offers passport reader
- NFC in Retailing webinar: See it now on NFC World
- McDonald’s and Kuwait International Bank test NFC payments
- Nokia Chat gets NFC sharing
- NFC transit ticketing service goes live in French city of Caen