The marketing campaign for the 2013 Lexus GS sport sedan is to include an NFC tagged insert “in select copies” of the April edition of Wired magazine. “The insert will allow NFC-enabled smartphone users to view the mobile site upon placing the phone on top of the insert,” says the luxury car maker. “Other smartphone users can access the mobile site by entering the URL in their browsers.”
- Turkish Airlines offers travel benefits via BLE
- Xbox to get mobile purchasing
- London Underground to accept NFC payments
- USI to supply iWatch chips?
- Apple and Swatch team on iWatch?