The marketing campaign for the 2013 Lexus GS sport sedan is to include an NFC tagged insert "in select copies" of the April edition of Wired magazine. "The insert will allow NFC-enabled smartphone users to view the mobile site upon placing the phone on top of the insert," says the luxury car maker. "Other smartphone users can access the mobile site by entering the URL in their browsers."
- Vodafone rolls out NFC mobile wallet across Germany
- Portsmouth FC engages fans with NFC
- EMVCo publishes tokenization framework specification
- Isis considers HCE as monthly growth hits 50%
- New EMV framework to support NFC, QR, Bluetooth LE and more