The marketing campaign for the 2013 Lexus GS sport sedan is to include an NFC tagged insert “in select copies” of the April edition of Wired magazine. “The insert will allow NFC-enabled smartphone users to view the mobile site upon placing the phone on top of the insert,” says the luxury car maker. “Other smartphone users can access the mobile site by entering the URL in their browsers.”
- Swatch partners with Visa to roll out NFC payment watch in US and Switzerland
- Diners Club launches mobile payments in Ecuador
- BBVA Bancomer deploys time-based dynamic CCV/CVC in mobile wallet
- Samsung Pay offers $100 discount to new users
- Apple Pay signs deal with China UnionPay?