Commonwealth Bank of Australia’s CommBank Kaching NFC-enabled mobile payments app has been downloaded 110,761 times in the two months since it was first made available, the bank reports. “The first release of CommBank Kaching is just the beginning of the journey and we are constantly reviewing how to evolve our technology to deliver the best customer experience,” says the bank, which last week revealed it had picked Giesecke & Devrient as its TSM.
- Nestle runs NFC marketing campaign in 480 Woolworth stores across Australia
- American Express tests HCE for NFC payments
- Hilton to let guests unlock their doors with smartphones
- HBC deploys iBeacons in Hudson’s Bay and Lord & Taylor department stores across the US and Canada
- NXP CEO: NFC secure elements will continue to see strong demand